Synthsation Vol 1 for Mainstage 3 - 50 Praise and Worship Patches 2014-03-17

50 Praise and Worship patches for Mainstage 3 users

1. Abel Mendoza
    [​IMG]

Synthsation Vol 1 for Apple Logic Pro X & MainStage 3

The first patch collection for Logic Pro X & MainStage 3 users, designed by Abel Mendoza.

All designed with Logic/MainStage stock instruments and effects.

NO ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE NEEDED.

A total of 50 different patches, including a MainStage 3 concert and individual patch files.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. ampsims
    ampsims
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-03-17
    This makes MS3 practical and useful, immediately. The patches can be as simple or complex depending on experience. Sounds are great! Thanks Abe!
  2. Carrel
    Carrel
    5/5,
    Hey Abel! I finally, finally had a free evening to really play around with your 1st and 3rd sound library for MainStage. I agree with others that you are very talented in creating these patches! Previously I have used MainStage sparingly but with your library, I may start using MainStage much more often for Sunday worship! I'm a heavy Reason user but those sounds you created for worship are really good! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
  3. Jon Garcia
    Jon Garcia
    5/5,
    Love the sound patches you have abel!!!!!
  4. Matthew Aldridge
    Matthew Aldridge
    5/5,
    Incredible pad sounds, must have for creating atmospheres!
  5. Jason Schoepfer
    Jason Schoepfer
    5/5,
    This is a great resource for Mainstage 3 users who want to have native patches created specifically for praise and worship. Abel has created cutting-edge sounds using only instruments and effects that come with Mainstage 3.